Skip to content
Keeping Track of Everyone...
Jackie03291 posted:
There's so many people on the boards now and with the signatures gone, its hard to remember how old everyone's LO's are! So if you want, share you LO's birthday! Thought this would be a fun way to see when everyone will be moving up the 2 year old boards!

Ava will be 2 on October 14, 2010.

katieb426 responded:
Lilly's birthday is August 27th

waugamanjl responded:
Travis will be 2 on Oct 10 2010. My goodness It's hard to believe our LO's are gonna be 2 already. I still remember being on the 1st tri boards with everyone.

jamanda727 responded:
Kailee will be 2 on October 26, 2010 )

MISSBUBBLEYAJG responded:
Good idea Jackie! I was thinking of some kind of post to change the mood...Miss Celeste will be 2 years old on August 9th!! I just cant believe it!

cduffy responded:
DD's birthday is 9/28.

kristinrayerootes responded:
Macie's birthday is November 11th.

chrisandjen0717 replied to waugamanjl's response:
What a cool birthday for your DS! 10/10/10! Everyone born on that date must have some connection to the #10. My DH is October 10th too and he was born at 10pm and the hospital was on 10 Mile road in Detroit.

Oh, Juliana's birthday is June 16, 2008.

bella0715 responded:
DS's birthday is August 11th

simerlm responded:
Aly shares a birthday with Miss Celeste! August 9, 2008.

roni090909 responded:
Tyler will be 2 on Oct 20

dawlfin2 responded:
Jayden will be 2 on 11/2. His golden birthday.

waugamanjl replied to chrisandjen0717's response:
That's cool! I was almost induced on 10/09/08 with Travis but they didn't have any beds so I went into labor on my own. That would of been a cool b day to have too.

mamatobe08 responded:
Charlie will be 2 on November 4.

Momma2Ethan responded:
Ethan will be 2 on August 19! Aww, all of our babies of getting so big

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im Brittany and im a SAHM. I have two wonderful kids!!! Lindzie 4 y/o (11-25-05) who is in preK and Landon 22 months(11-12-08) who enjoys having mommy...More

Helpful Tips

Straws & restaurants
Well wish I could take credit for this one but I can't. I think i saw it in Parenting magazine. Take a travel toothbrush holder and put ... More
Was this Helpful?
19 of 37 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.