Skip to content
What are they saying?
jlcohen78 posted:
So what's the latest phrase or new word your LO is saying?

DD's new thing is "I'm a princess!" It's so cute with the way she says it. I tried to upload a video of it last night but FB was giving me trouble. If I can get it to work later today I'll try to post a link.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Jackie03291 responded:
That is toooo cute! Hopefully you can get it working!

Ava is not talking that much yet, but one cute thing that she does do is whenever we have chicken for dinner and you ask her what she is eating, she says "cluck cluck cluck" like a chicken. LOL

roni090909 responded:
That is cute. Tyler doesn't talk too much right now. His latest thing is all done and he flips one hand up.

tamliz08 responded:
Hahaha!

The funniest thing Leah says lately is "whoa baby". She is so hilarious!

cduffy responded:
The funniest thing DD says over the last couple of days is "okey dokey smokey"!

These are fun to read...keep 'em coming ladies!

miob responded:
My favorite new one is 'What doin?'. DH constantly asks him, "Owen, what are you doing?" so he's taken his own version. I thought my mother would bust a gut the other day when she was blowing up his baby pool and he popped up next to her chair saying 'Nan, what doin?'.

That and 'Pizza'....it always comes out like 'Pizzzzzzzzaaaaaaaa'.

Oh, and 'Monkey'. The dog has a toy monkey and DH got him to grab it and walk around yelling 'Monkey, monkey, monkey, monkey' except it comes out like 'Money, money, money, money'.

I love this stage!

chrisandjen0717 responded:
Juliana is now asking everyone, "what's up?" after she greets them. It is SOOOOO funny. Oh, and last night we were leaving church and DH asked DD if she wanted to go get ice cream and she took off ahead of us calling back, "Ice cream! Hurry! Ice cream! Huuuuurrry Daddy!"

earleyml1012 responded:
DD hasn't said anything too funny lately but a couple of months ago DH was driving my car (standard) and he staled. On cue DD yells Uh-Oh. Too funny!! She's just starting to put words together, so I'm sure we'll get some funny ones soon!

KatieS83 responded:
DS just started saying "dirty" He points at DH when he gets home says "dirty" and runs away LOL

jlcohen78 replied to KatieS83's response:
lol! That reminds me .... DD's other new phrase is, "It stinks!" and she then holds her nose!

Keep 'em coming!

linzuh04 responded:
DS doesnt say much of anything. He says Alexa, but he doesnt say it...he yells it.

UHHH LETTT DUHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShayKTen responded:
dd2 (15 months) new thing is "DONT" when you are trying to help her do something, trying to take something away, when the dog is barking... heck anything that she doesn't want to happen she says it too. Cracks me up, just not sure where she got it. And she screams it!!!

mtlmayhem responded:
Donnie is saying more in FRENCH than English at this point...lol (I guess full day daycare in French will do that to a kid...) but he resonds to English requests ...

the newest things to pop out of his mouth are:

mmm c'est bon---> mmm, it's good!
maman, dehors---> Mom, outside
oh no---- well, that one's in english...lol
en bas---> below
encore---> again

magsnemma responded:
When we walk by houses with dogs barking, DD stops and starts barking back. The other one is informing us when anyone is pooping, whether it's her, the dog, or DH. Daddy poop! Emma poop! Luckily I've escaped the poop announcement so far.

MarissasMommy replied to magsnemma's response:
Addison's fav right now is GONE-GONE!! whenever she finished her food, drink, etc. Or when someone else finishes something. She also says "Pee-U!!" and holds her nose when you change her poopy diaper!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a first, and only time, mommy to Colton. He was born on December 7th, 2008. He is a very active and smart little boy who has everyone that meets ...More

Helpful Tips

Sunblock Expiration
Just an FYI/reminder: sunblock does expire! Some even only last a few months. So, if you're planning to use left overs from last season, it ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.