Skip to content
DB looked!
mamatobe08 posted:
Last night we went out with DB's brother, and BIL wanted to look in the envelope, so I let him. He pulled the paper out facing the wrong way, and DB was watching! It didn't show the whole thing, but then of course DB had to look to see if he really saw what he thought he did. He thought it was girl, but then looked for real.

He's happy! We went out to eat with FIL today and he wouldn't look! UGH! So it still has to stay off facebook for now, but I have a feeling I'm going to delete him and his girlfriend from my friends so I can write whatever I want on there and not be so concerned about someone saying something!
Michelle(24), DB Drew(26), DS Charlie 11/4/08, New Babe EDD 12/1/10! My blog thismamaneeds.blogspot.com

roni090909 responded:
LOL! That's so funny. At least you don't have to worry about keeping the secret from DB. I could never keep that kind of secret from DH.
Me (30) DH (37) DS born 10/20/08 New Little Girl due 11/11/10

mamatobe08 replied to roni090909's response:
I was having so much fun, but I would have gone crazy if I had to keep quiet for another 18 weeks! Yesterday my mom tricked me into telling her, seriously, she said someone told her "Too bad she has boys to shop for"(LIAR!) and I could have played it off but I was so caught off guard that I gave it away lol. I was more worried about her saying something in front of DB than anyone else!
Michelle(24), DB Drew(26), DS Charlie 11/4/08, New Babe EDD 12/1/10! My blog thismamaneeds.blogspot.com

alisonmai replied to mamatobe08's response:
WOO HOO!!!! I'm so glad I checked WebMD today...not knowing has been driving me crazy!! hahahha....Congrats!!

mamabrat05 responded:
LOL...well im glad he looked and now you dont have to worry about being the one to tell DB!!!
Me(23) DH(23) DD(4)-47.4lbs 42 1/4in DS(18 months)-25.6lbs 31 1/4in born via emergency c-section.

Juniorsmama responded:
That is so funny! At least you guys can talk about it between the two of you. Congrats!

ad1978 responded:
You can create a "friend list" on FB with FIL and anyone else who doesn't want to know, and there is a way you can temporarily make it so that anyone on that list can't see your FB status/conversations (a little nice than deleting them, lol). This is what I did with any FB friends I know through work (current or past co-workers)...I don't need anyone related to work knowing exactly how many times I go onto FB during the day

Spotlight: Member Stories

Living in the desert with a husband, a toddler, and a black lab.

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.