Skip to content
Help crayons? (APO 1st year and nourishing)
sarahann1978 posted:
So I need some advice: How do I get crayon off my walls?

I guess I'm going to have to put the crayons away in between supervised coloring time because DS went on a frenzy this morning while I was loading the dish washer.

Thanks for your input!

earleyml1012 responded:
I've never tried it but I hear the Mr Clean white sponge thing works pretty good.
Me Michelle (27) DH Chris (27) DD Alexandra 12-6-08 Furbaby Zoe (3 yr lab mix)

momtobegrunden responded:
Yes, the magic erasers do work on walls! And oddly enough, shaving cream will take crayon off plastic things
Me(29). DH(40). DSD(14). DSS(9). DS1(20 months). DS2 EDD 10/4/10!

kristinrayerootes responded:
Try baby wipes! They took it off my couch.

mommyof3kiddos responded:
I agree the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser or baby wipes.

alliegirl77 responded:
definitely the magic eraser. got it off walls, woodwork and plastic toys. LOL! You would think our LO walks around unsupervised by that list! She loves to color so over the course of time she has hit a few areas that were not her color paper.

sarahann1978 replied to alliegirl77's response:
Thanks to everyone, the Magic Eraser did the trick! That thing is fabulous, and I think I will start giving them with baby shower gifts. The new Mom will think I'm crazy, but when the kid becomes a toddler she will thank me for it!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a first, and only time, mommy to Colton. He was born on December 7th, 2008. He is a very active and smart little boy who has everyone that meets ...More

Helpful Tips

Straws & restaurants
Well wish I could take credit for this one but I can't. I think i saw it in Parenting magazine. Take a travel toothbrush holder and put ... More
Was this Helpful?
19 of 37 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.