Skip to content
ot: I did it.
diamond7sparkles posted:
I gave ex DB the custody papers. Well technically they are "parental rights and responsibilities" because we weren't married. I just have to wait for him to give me a paper back then I can file them. Thank you all for your suggestions on what to do. This totally sucks but I have to do it.
Crystal (22) Caedance almost 2!, Madison EDD 10.25.10

mamatobe08 responded:
I'm sorry you're going through all this, but glad you're getting it taken care of. ((HUGS!))
Michelle(24), DB Drew(26), DS Charlie 11/4/08, New Baby Boy EDD 12/1/10! My blog thismamaneeds.blogspot.com

roni090909 responded:
Congrats! Does this mean that you guys are able to work something out without a nasty fight?

Stay strong you are doing the right thing.
Me (30) DH (37) DS born 10/20/08 New Little Girl due 11/11/10

diamond7sparkles responded:
Me too Michelle, but it just has to be done!

Roni, I haven't talked to him since I gave him the papers. He won't respond to anything I send via facebook. He thinks I'm "screwing up his life." It's going to get nasty whenever he does though. I'm just glad you guys don't have his friends on your FB. You'd be SHOCKED at the stuff they say about me to him and he just laughs it off like it's nothing. I'm actually more mad at them then at Dalton.

alisonmai replied to diamond7sparkles's response:
ugh! That in itself is enough to know you're doing the right thing! Sorry you have to deal with this! Stay strong...keep us posted...

P.S. when things get nasty send us his address and we'll sic all of the webmd moms on him

roni090909 replied to alisonmai's response:
HAHA I love your idea!

It sucks that he is being a jerk about it. But this has to been done. So many women don't make the baby daddy support there children and its not fair to the child. Try not to worry about what they say. They are young and immature.
Me (30) DH (37) DS born 10/20/08 New Little Girl due 11/11/10

diamond7sparkles replied to roni090909's response:
LOL Alison, I would love that!

Thanks for the support girls! I really appreciate it!

Juniorsmama responded:
I am alittle late on responsing to this but I had to anyway. What you are doing takes courage, strength, and the will power to provide your children with the life they deserve. One step at a time brings you closer to the peacefully civil enviroment we all want for our DC. Good luck and keep us updated!

diamond7sparkles replied to Juniorsmama's response:
Thank you! I will keep you guys updated!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I'm Vicky and I am a licensed foster parent. Currently we have our first placement of a sweet young toddler who was born in May of 2010, he tu...More

Helpful Tips

Sunblock Expiration
Just an FYI/reminder: sunblock does expire! Some even only last a few months. So, if you're planning to use left overs from last season, it ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.