Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
bought DD's birthday gift
mommyof3kiddos posted:
DD's second birthday is coming up in September. I decided to get her some Lego Duplo blocks since she loves DS and DD's legos but is still too small to play with them. I was looking around at ToysRus site and the Lego site and saw some sets I loved but they are just really expensive. Well we all went to Target tonight and while the kids were looking at toys I decided to check out what type of Duplo blocks they have and how much they cost. I was so excited to find that they had the Farm set which is normally $40 clearanced out for $28!!! I was so excited. The regular starter brick set has something like 70 pieces and is $29 or more. Can't remember. But the Farm has 100 pieces, two people, and a base to make a car or tractor. So it was a much better deal. I'm all excited. I love a great deal.

roni090909 responded:
She will love those! DS loves his mega blocks.
Me (30) DH (37) DS born 10/20/08 New Little Girl due 11/11/10

alisonmai responded:
awesome!! i think I had better plan a trip to Target

mel07430 responded:
That is awesome!!!! I want to get my DD a Tea Set. She loves to pretend to drink tea with me.
Melissa (36) DH (38) We have three angels in Heaven- 9/06, 1/07, 9/07. We have one beautiful daughter who is 18 months old. BFP 3/4/10!!!! Here we go again!!! EDD 11/13/2010 Blue Team!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Carlette. Hubby and I have been married for 11 years. Alex is our son, born to us on 8-26-08. He's quite a character. We hope to have a...More

Helpful Tips

Straws & restaurants
Well wish I could take credit for this one but I can't. I think i saw it in Parenting magazine. Take a travel toothbrush holder and put ... More
Was this Helpful?
19 of 37 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.