Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
bought DD's birthday gift
mommyof3kiddos posted:
DD's second birthday is coming up in September. I decided to get her some Lego Duplo blocks since she loves DS and DD's legos but is still too small to play with them. I was looking around at ToysRus site and the Lego site and saw some sets I loved but they are just really expensive. Well we all went to Target tonight and while the kids were looking at toys I decided to check out what type of Duplo blocks they have and how much they cost. I was so excited to find that they had the Farm set which is normally $40 clearanced out for $28!!! I was so excited. The regular starter brick set has something like 70 pieces and is $29 or more. Can't remember. But the Farm has 100 pieces, two people, and a base to make a car or tractor. So it was a much better deal. I'm all excited. I love a great deal.

roni090909 responded:
She will love those! DS loves his mega blocks.
Me (30) DH (37) DS born 10/20/08 New Little Girl due 11/11/10

alisonmai responded:
awesome!! i think I had better plan a trip to Target

mel07430 responded:
That is awesome!!!! I want to get my DD a Tea Set. She loves to pretend to drink tea with me.
Melissa (36) DH (38) We have three angels in Heaven- 9/06, 1/07, 9/07. We have one beautiful daughter who is 18 months old. BFP 3/4/10!!!! Here we go again!!! EDD 11/13/2010 Blue Team!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jennifer and I am 30 years old. I have a 10yr old DD from a previous marriage. My husband and I have been together 9 years and have been ma...More

Helpful Tips

Straws & restaurants
Well wish I could take credit for this one but I can't. I think i saw it in Parenting magazine. Take a travel toothbrush holder and put ... More
Was this Helpful?
19 of 37 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.