Skip to content
hello ladies...
MISSBUBBLEYAJG posted:
Hello Ladies...

Long time no talk! I have missed this board so much and so many of you ladies! Well it has been a good few months, so just to make sure, Im Angie just turned 22 a couple weeks ago, and I am mother to beautiful Celeste. She will be 2 years on the 9th.

So before I give any kind of update, I just want to say I hope none of you think less of me, or anything badly. Words through the grapevine most def get misinterpreted, and I dont want anyone to "think" rather than know. Some of you may or may not know what Im talking about, for the ones who dont Im sorry Im not getting into it, and for the ones who do know what Im talking about, feel free to email me or I have a myspace as well If you have any questions or need something clarified. Its the least I can do. I dont think I owe an explanation, its just I think I put out the wrong idea by going MIA and nothing.

I have grown and learned so much with you ladies, I think this will be 3 years that I have been on the boards, I have met some wonderful mommies here! So needless to say I want to come back..So how has everyone been? I noticed a few BFP's....Congrats! As for me, Im still single mommy. DB is in prison for awhile, so its just me ans Celeste.

Celeste is doing great though! She is going to be 2years old and I cant believe it. She is slowly changing from my baby girl into this little girl and I dont like it. She is still in daycare, and learning so much. She is always talking, and she is doing well with her numbers, alphabet, colors, and naming body parts..Its amazing. She is still in glasses and they dont even phase her. She knows they are hers and they help her see, the real only time she takes them off is when she is playing or wanting to lay down.

I believe she has entered the terrible 2 stage already, I think this started last week with her. She has been throwing fits left and right, so dramatic this lil girl...lol She sure isnt making this easy on me thats for sure. She is also not a morning person which is wonderful because Im not either.. Okay well this update is getting way longer than I thought it would! lol I hope I am welcome, I have been thinking about you ladies...
FirstPrevious12NextLast

bethb1974 responded:
So glad to see you are back. We worry sometimes, us mommas do! Mine will be 2 on the 11th and we have def. hit the terrible 2's. Girls sure are drama queens! Nothing like my boys. Glad to see you back and missed ya
Beth 36, DH 37, DS 8 adopted at birth, DS 7, Emily 8-11-08

sarahann1978 responded:
Good to see you again! Once and a while your profile picture would come up under the Spotlight: Member Stories on the right and be sad that you hadn't posted in a long time. I'm happy to hear that Celeste is doing well!

TyPatrick08 responded:
So glad to see you back!! Angie you owe nobody any reasoning to why you have not been on the boards. Sounds like you and Miss Celeste are doing really good!!!!
Me (23) DF (25) Tyler 11-19-08 7lb9oz 20 1/2 inches 18 month 33in 26lbs

roni090909 responded:
Welcome back! Its always nice to see old faces. I have no idea what you are talking about but don't worry about it. Hopefully we are all adults and have moved on by now.

It sounds like Celeste is doing great! Keep up the good work Momma.
Me (30) DH (37) DS born 10/20/08 New Little Girl due 11/11/10

MISSBUBBLEYAJG responded:
Thanks mamas! I just couldnt stay away...lol and its nice to see some old familiar faces too!!

diamond7sparkles responded:
Welcome back! My DD is also starting to become a drama queen and she's not going to be 2 for another 3 months! Glad everything is going well with Celeste! I can't believe how big our babies are!
Crystal (22) Caedance almost 2!, Madison EDD 10.25.10

mel07430 responded:
Hi Angie!! I have missed you!! I posted a few times to see if anyone has heard from you. I dont know what you are talking about either but you dont owe anybody any explanation. I am just glad you are back.
I hear you about the terrible 2's!! We are in that now too.

I hope you stick around here for a while!!! (((((HUGS)))))
Melissa (36) DH (38) We have three angels in Heaven- 9/06, 1/07, 9/07. We have one beautiful daughter who is 18 months old. BFP 3/4/10!!!! Here we go again!!! EDD 11/13/2010 Blue Team!!!!

jlc78 responded:
Angie! I just thought about you last week. You were certainly missed. I'm in the dark with everything as well but I hope you and Celeste are doing well. Thanks for checking in with us.
Me (31) DH (33) and our beautiful babes DS (6/07) and DD (9/08)

gemini5324 responded:
Angie! I am so happy you are back. I have no idea what happened either & I honestly don't care.

I missed you & was hoping to see you again.

Momma2Ethan responded:
Angie! Welcome back! You've certainly been missed! I'm glad you're back and Celeste is doing good!
Me(27) DH(27) DS(23m) 8.19.08

simerlm responded:
Welcome back! I've always enjoyed reading your posts about Celeste because she and my daughter Alyssa share a birthday. I'm glad you have decided to join us again! I can't believe 2 year olds are just days away. (sigh) Where did the time go?
Misty(30) DH(32) Handsome DS(9)Princess DD1(7)Preemie DD2(21 months)

mamatobe08 responded:
Glad to see you back Angie!
Michelle(24), DB Drew(26), DS Charlie 11/4/08, New Baby Boy EDD 12/1/10! My blog thismamaneeds.blogspot.com

kristinrayerootes responded:
I am glad you are back too! I noticed you were absent and was hoping nothing had gone wrong. I haven't been on as much either lately because I got a new job and it is keeping me very busy.

Glad to hear Celeste is doing good too! Are you able to stay in touch with your DB while he is in prison and is Celeste able to see him?

MISSBUBBLEYAJG replied to kristinrayerootes's response:
Thanks! He got sentenced at the end of June, thats the last time I seen him. Unfortunately I havent seen him yet, I have to get approved for visits and all that plus find a ride because the prison is like a 2 hour drive away from me. So we will be able to see him hopefully in the next month or so...

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me Kristyn (23) DF Patrick (25) Tyler 11-19-08.....7lbs 9oz 20 1/2 inches... as of 18 month check up 27lbs 33.5 inches! I am a RMA @ pediatricians o...More

Helpful Tips

Sunblock Expiration
Just an FYI/reminder: sunblock does expire! Some even only last a few months. So, if you're planning to use left overs from last season, it ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.