Skip to content
help
mamabrat05 posted:
So about 30min ago i got this horrible pain across my pelvic area. It hurt so bad i couldnt walk or sit. i was thinking it could have been my cyst rupturing but now it has stopped hurting as bad. it just hurts when i move a certain way, cough and hold DS. So i was wondering since it just me and the kids until about 12am tonight should i go to the ER? There is no bleeding. I also havent had AF since May but all my test have come up neg.I really dont want to sit at the ER with the kids but have on one close to wtch them. Please help TIA
Me(23) DH(23) DD(4)-47.4lbs 42 1/4in DS(18 months)-25.6lbs 31 1/4in born via emergency c-section.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Susan and I am 31. My husband is Brian and he is 35. We have been married since 2005. Kayla was born August 23, 2008. She is our only child...More

Helpful Tips

Straws & restaurants
Well wish I could take credit for this one but I can't. I think i saw it in Parenting magazine. Take a travel toothbrush holder and put ... More
Was this Helpful?
19 of 37 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.