Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Birthday question...
mamabrat05 posted:
So with all the talk about birthday's going on I got to thinking about the kids bday and what we are going to do. The kids bday's are 13 days apart. DS(2yr) is Nov. 12 and DD(5yr) is Nov. 25 (Thanksgiving day this year)! Last year we did a combined one on a weekend between their actual bdays. So i was wondering should i just do the same again this year? Or should i try to do a separate bday? My hubby also suggested us making Thanksgiving the holiday we dont travel and having family come here but also do their bdays the same day? I dont care for the idea but what do you all think? I know i have a few months but with our families we have to give an advance notice or they will have some kind of excuse!! TIA
Me(23) DH(23) DD(4)-47.4lbs 42 1/4in DS(18 months)-25.6lbs 31 1/4in born via emergency c-section.

roni090909 responded:
Who would come to DD's birthday? Family or does she have a bunch of friends that would come? If its just family I think it would be fine to do the party on Thanksgiving, maybe in the afternoon after thanksgiving dinner. I would still do something special for her that Friday.

I would celebrate DS's bday a few weeks early. I would think your DD would be getting to the age where she would like her own party.
Me (30) DH (37) DS born 10/20/08 New Little Girl due 11/11/10

mamabrat05 replied to roni090909's response:
Well as of right now i would say that mostly family would come. But she is starting preschool in 22 days(OMG) so she may have a few friends from school but im not sure!
Me(23) DH(23) DD(4)-47.4lbs 42 1/4in DS(18 months)-25.6lbs 31 1/4in born via emergency c-section.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me, DH, three girls, two labrador retrievers, one tabby cat, 20 guppies and a lop-eared bunny!

Helpful Tips

Straws & restaurants
Well wish I could take credit for this one but I can't. I think i saw it in Parenting magazine. Take a travel toothbrush holder and put ... More
Was this Helpful?
19 of 37 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.