Skip to content
Happy Birthday!
simerlm posted:
My Aly is two today!!! I can't believe it. It makes me think about when she was born. I still see the 2 1/2 pound little baby hooked up to all the monitors. I feel very emotional today. I am so excited for her to be doing so well and growing and learning, but I'm a little sad that she is growing up. I guess I should move on over and introduce myself on the 2 year old board. Thanks to all of you for your support and advice. See you over there soon! ( I hope you don't mind too much if I still lurk here a bit...lol)

And Happy Birthday to Angie's little miss Celeste too!
Misty(30) DH(32) Handsome DS(9)Princess DD1(7)Preemie DD2(21 months)

ad1978 responded:
happy birthday and congrats!

katieb426 responded:
You've done such a great job with her, Misty! She's an amazing little girl.
Katie, Randy, Ella (7), Owen (5), Connor (4), Lilly 22 months

cduffy responded:
Awww...happy birthday Aly!! Let the tears come today, Misty; you've been through so much with her and it sounds like she's doing great!
Me (32) Proud work-from-home mama to my pretty little pixie (born 09.28.08) and my dashing little dude (born 05.13.10)

peachyisthelife responded:
Happy birthday to your little sweetie!! My DD will be 2 on Friday, I agree it's crazy! Hope you have fun with her today! Happy birthday to Celeste, too!!
Cathryn~~~Jared 4yo~Brooke 23 mo~Leah born in July 2010

MISSBUBBLEYAJG responded:
Thank you!! And Happy Birthday to ,Miss Aly!! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

mel07430 responded:
Happy Birthday Aly!!!!!!!
Melissa (36) DH (38) We have three angels in Heaven- 9/06, 1/07, 9/07. We have one beautiful daughter who is 18 months old. BFP 3/4/10!!!! Here we go again!!! EDD 11/13/2010 Blue Team!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im Brittany and im a SAHM. I have two wonderful kids!!! Lindzie 4 y/o (11-25-05) who is in preK and Landon 22 months(11-12-08) who enjoys having mommy...More

Helpful Tips

Straws & restaurants
Well wish I could take credit for this one but I can't. I think i saw it in Parenting magazine. Take a travel toothbrush holder and put ... More
Was this Helpful?
19 of 37 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.