Skip to content
Happy Birthday!
simerlm posted:
My Aly is two today!!! I can't believe it. It makes me think about when she was born. I still see the 2 1/2 pound little baby hooked up to all the monitors. I feel very emotional today. I am so excited for her to be doing so well and growing and learning, but I'm a little sad that she is growing up. I guess I should move on over and introduce myself on the 2 year old board. Thanks to all of you for your support and advice. See you over there soon! ( I hope you don't mind too much if I still lurk here a bit...lol)

And Happy Birthday to Angie's little miss Celeste too!
Misty(30) DH(32) Handsome DS(9)Princess DD1(7)Preemie DD2(21 months)

ad1978 responded:
happy birthday and congrats!

katieb426 responded:
You've done such a great job with her, Misty! She's an amazing little girl.
Katie, Randy, Ella (7), Owen (5), Connor (4), Lilly 22 months

cduffy responded:
Awww...happy birthday Aly!! Let the tears come today, Misty; you've been through so much with her and it sounds like she's doing great!
Me (32) Proud work-from-home mama to my pretty little pixie (born 09.28.08) and my dashing little dude (born 05.13.10)

peachyisthelife responded:
Happy birthday to your little sweetie!! My DD will be 2 on Friday, I agree it's crazy! Hope you have fun with her today! Happy birthday to Celeste, too!!
Cathryn~~~Jared 4yo~Brooke 23 mo~Leah born in July 2010

MISSBUBBLEYAJG responded:
Thank you!! And Happy Birthday to ,Miss Aly!! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

mel07430 responded:
Happy Birthday Aly!!!!!!!
Melissa (36) DH (38) We have three angels in Heaven- 9/06, 1/07, 9/07. We have one beautiful daughter who is 18 months old. BFP 3/4/10!!!! Here we go again!!! EDD 11/13/2010 Blue Team!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi my name is Angie, Im 22yrs old and proud parent to Miss Celeste. She blessed my life on 8/9/08 at 12:35pm. She is going on 2 years and such a beaut...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.