Skip to content
PT at night?
diamond7sparkles posted:
Is there anything I can do to help DD with PT at night? She doesn't need a diaper during naptime but she still seems to pee a lot at night! I cut off her cup an hour before her bedtime but she's still a super soaker!
Crystal (22) Caedance almost 2!, Madison EDD 10.25.10

jlc78 responded:
Nope. Nothing. It's something that comes in time and will happen when their bladder is mature enough. DS has been day trained for almost a year. Night and nap time are a completely different story. It doesn't matter how much or how little he drinks either. DD, on the other hand, night trained right at the same time that she day trained. She can have a full cup of water right before bed and still wakes up dry in the morning.

Some will suggest waking them in the middle of the night and putting them right on the potty. But IMO, NEVER WAKE A SLEEPING BABY, lol!
Me (31) DH (33) and our beautiful babes DS (6/07) and DD (9/08)

diamond7sparkles replied to jlc78's response:
If she wakes up I will take her to the potty and she will go but I don't think I'd wake her up, she's like her mama and that is a no no! Ah, some day in the next 5 years I'll be done with diapers. LOL
Crystal (22) Caedance almost 2!, Madison EDD 10.25.10

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am Jen (30), I have a wonderful husband, Chris (32), who is my best friend and soulmate. We have 3 beautiful children Christopher (10), Hunter (10),...More

Helpful Tips

Sunblock Expiration
Just an FYI/reminder: sunblock does expire! Some even only last a few months. So, if you're planning to use left overs from last season, it ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.