Skip to content
mamatobe08?
sarahann1978 posted:
Just thinking of you, noticed you haven't posted in four days since you mentioned having contractions. I hope you are doing ok!

mamatobe08 responded:
I'm here! I dont' remember when exactly I posted, but I had contractions Tuesday through Thursday really bad. I was admitted Tuesday night and left Wednesday, being put on partial bedrest. I'm supposed to be off my feet as much as possible. Still having contractions, but not as often or as painful. It feels like the baby is about to fall out lol. 24 weeks tomorrow, and next Tuesday they will do the test for preterm labor.
Michelle(24), DB Drew(26), DS Charlie 11/4/08, New Baby Boy EDD 12/1/10! My blog thismamaneeds.blogspot.com

sarahann1978 replied to mamatobe08's response:
Oh good, thanks for letting me know, I hope that baby holds on!

Was Charlie early?

mamatobe08 replied to sarahann1978's response:
I was admitted at 37 weeks with him for being in labor, I was 4cm when I got there and within an hour I was at 5, so they admitted me, and 4 hours later I was sent home lol. They thought I would be back that night, actually told me not to go far, and I didn't have him until 5 days before his due date! I was very annoyed lol.
Michelle(24), DB Drew(26), DS Charlie 11/4/08, New Baby Boy EDD 12/1/10! My blog thismamaneeds.blogspot.com

roni090909 replied to mamatobe08's response:
I was tested for preterm labor today because of all my cramping. Hopefully tomorrow they will call and say its negative. I guess the doctor was a little worried because I had none of this with DS.

I did ask my doctor about the pressure down there because I have tons of it too. He did and internal and the babies head is sitting right on my cervix. So your baby might be in the same position.

Hopefully your tests comes back negative. Keep us updated.
Me (30) DH (37) DS born 10/20/08 New Little Girl due 11/11/10

mamatobe08 replied to roni090909's response:
Yeah, he's definitely way down there. I felt hiccups for the first time today and it felt like my crotch was hiccuping LOL! It was quite a weird sensation. I always feel movement down there.

roni090909 replied to mamatobe08's response:
LOL! I be that was interesting
Me (30) DH (37) DS born 10/20/08 New Little Girl due 11/11/10

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a first, and only time, mommy to Colton. He was born on December 7th, 2008. He is a very active and smart little boy who has everyone that meets ...More

Helpful Tips

Sunblock Expiration
Just an FYI/reminder: sunblock does expire! Some even only last a few months. So, if you're planning to use left overs from last season, it ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.