Skip to content
Pants question
cduffy posted:
Now that fall and winter are getting closer, I'm looking into buying DD her new wardrobe (I can't wait...used to get excited about buying myself a new season wardrobe, now it's my DD LOL). Problem is, she needs the 24 mo length but 18 month waist. Any brands best for that? Or adjustable waist band brands?
Me (32)  Proud work-from-home mama to my pretty little pixie (born 09.28.08) and my dashing little dude (born 05.13.10)

jlc78 responded:
Children's Place has adjustable waiste bands starting at 24 months. They also tend to run slim anyway.
Me (31) DH (33) and our beautiful babes DS (6/07) and DD (9/08)

bravefan76 responded:
Some Baby Gap and Old Navy have adjustable waist bands as well. Easiest to just go to the store and see what they have in stock.

magsnemma responded:
I've seen some jeans at Kohls with an adjustable waist. You could also try 2T leggings, that's what I do with DD. She's a skinny minnie, but she is tall. I don't know how tall your DD is, but I wonder if you could even get capris that would work as pant length in 2T?

We tend to have the same trouble, my mom actually took in some skirts she bought DD to get around this.
Me (32), DH (32), DD (born Nov 2008).

kristinrayerootes responded:
I have gotten some in the Cherokee brand at Target wih the adjustable waistband.

mamabrat05 responded:
Ive seen jeans with adjustable waist bands at Wal-mart, Target, and Kohls!!
Brittany(23) DH(23) DD(4)-47.4lbs 42 1/4in DS(18 months)-25.6lbs 31 1/4in born via emergency c-section.

roni090909 responded:
Gap as the adjustable waste in some of the pants or at least they do for boys. I think JC Pennys brand does too, it think its Arizona.
Me (30) DH (37) DS born 10/20/08 New Little Girl due 11/11/10

cduffy responded:
Thanks ladies!
Me (32) Proud work-from-home mama to my pretty little pixie (born 09.28.08) and my dashing little dude (born 05.13.10)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a SAHM/In-home daycare provider. It's going to be a crazy summer! I will have a 6 month old, three boys all around 2 years old, a 6 year old,...More

Helpful Tips

Sunblock Expiration
Just an FYI/reminder: sunblock does expire! Some even only last a few months. So, if you're planning to use left overs from last season, it ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.