Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
So Proud of DS!!!
mamabrat05 posted:
The last two nights DS has gone to bed without his night time bottle! I thought this was going to be difficult but DS has proved me wrong. I knew it was time b/c he would do fine without it at certain times as long as he had his paci. Im so proud of him and im so happy b/c its one last thing that will make him wake up in the middle of the night!
Brittany(23) DH(23) DD(4)-47.4lbs 42 1/4in DS(18 months)-25.6lbs 31 1/4in born via emergency c-section.

mamabrat05 responded:
He has been bottle free the last 4 nights!!! There have been a few times he has woke up and not been able to get back to sleep so ive given him a sippy and he settled and slept the rest of the night!!!
Brittany(23) DH(23) DD(4)-47.4lbs 42 1/4in DS(18 months)-25.6lbs 31 1/4in born via emergency c-section.

CallieR09 replied to mamabrat05's response:
I am starting the same thing with my daughter, she just turned 19 months and doesnt use a bubba during the day, once in a while. Yet at night i still let her use it, due to her not having a pacifier and i felt bad taking her "comfort" bed time bubba from her. I know that is soooo bad but i gave her water in her bubba the other night and she still went down fine, so tomorow night im going to try it again and then take it away all together. thanks for making me feel like it might not be soo bad, lol.

NesrineK replied to CallieR09's response:
What are the techniques? give milk in a sippy bf bedtime, and @bedtime give a bottle but with water? or only if/when the baby wakes up at night we give bottle with water??

my son 19months, sleeps after his bath, with a bottle of milk in his crib...so how to make him drink his milk before bath time, and stll go to sleep? No pacifiers for about 2 months now.

advice needed.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me, old as dirt, DH, older than dirt, LOL, and THREE beautiful girls!!!!!!

Helpful Tips

Straws & restaurants
Well wish I could take credit for this one but I can't. I think i saw it in Parenting magazine. Take a travel toothbrush holder and put ... More
Was this Helpful?
19 of 37 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.