Skip to content
party games
erinmikey posted:
hi! does anybody have any game ideas for a 2nd birthday party? Heres the catch - we have a number of other kids that are different ages. Ages are 3, 6, 7, 8, 8, 8, 10. Im thinking along the lines of pin the tail or pinata...although the pinata game might not work considering it might rain. So an indoor game for a bunch of different aged kids. Ideas anyone??!!!

BreezysMama responded:
You could still have a pinata inside too, if you have the space. I always loved pin the taiil on the donkey, and now a days they have pin the tail on anything...from sponge bob to dora. So if you are having a theme party you may be able to find something that fits. Musical chairs is always fun for kids too.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a SAHM/In-home daycare provider. It's going to be a crazy summer! I will have a 6 month old, three boys all around 2 years old, a 6 year old,...More

Helpful Tips

Sunblock Expiration
Just an FYI/reminder: sunblock does expire! Some even only last a few months. So, if you're planning to use left overs from last season, it ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.