Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
19 DD, Wont share or be nice with kids..
CallieR09 posted:
My DD is so cute and funny yet when her "friends" at daycare or other little kids play with her she will take what the have and yell " Not NICE!" and point her fingure at them. lol which i have said to her when she isnt sharing...but she is around kids and they have babied her at the daycare, cuz she was the smallest and now its biting us back in the butt. now what? and to top it off it IS really cute and funny but i dont want her to keep doing it. She will even go as far to push or hit them when they want thier toys back, that is just too far. I try to show her how to be nice and share, i also will tell her that she has to be niceee to the other kids. what do i do?? her dr. says its normal, she is becoming independant , but i dont want kids not to want to play with her and for her to making them upset.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jennifer (41) and DH is Mike (43). We've been married since 7/06. DD is Hannah (9/08). I am a SAHM.

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.