Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Can anyone tell me. . . .
XaviersDaddy posted:
My son is two years three months and has hardly been sick at all. Bout three weeks ago he got sick and took him to the doc. well he just had a cold and the doc gave him some antibiotics. He took them till they was gone and was ok. well outa nowhere the last three days hes been acting sick, has had thick green snot and puffy red eyes that are secreating what I just thought was some eye buggers well needless to say the eye buggers went from in the corners when he wakes up to allmost all the way accross his eyes allmost matting them shut. So till I can get him in to the doc on tuesday can anyone shed some light my way plz?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me Kristyn (23) DF Patrick (25) Tyler 11-19-08.....7lbs 9oz 20 1/2 inches... as of 18 month check up 27lbs 33.5 inches! I am a RMA @ pediatricians o...More

Helpful Tips

Sunblock Expiration
Just an FYI/reminder: sunblock does expire! Some even only last a few months. So, if you're planning to use left overs from last season, it ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 28 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.