Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
my 19 mnth old
sparks_l posted:
I'm new to this ...so please bear with me. My 19mnth old looks like she has small breast, I have addressed it with her doc who told me it may be bc she is very tall with a small frame. Should I worry? Is this comman? I am a first time mother and vry nervous about pretty much EVERYTHING her father thinks i'm overreacting. If anyone can help me or put my mind at ease please...Thanks

coloradomom22 responded:
I am a second time mother who is still nervous just about everything-so i completly understand. My oldest who is now 11 also looked like she had sm breast when she was a toddler-& she was short but tiny in size. So this could just be a common thing, but i cant honestly tell you that when it comes to my daughter every lil thing that made her appear older-or was "too soon" really freaked me out(still does). I don't think you have anything to worry about & im sure if you did her doctor would inform you.
Sounds like your doing a great job! Hope this helped you even just a little bit!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Brit. I have been married to my DH since 2002. My sweet DD was born 10/11/2008. I also have one angel baby M/C 2/2/2010 at 11 weeks. My DH ...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.