Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Mosquito Bite turned rash
An_241710 posted:
My son (2yr old) is allergic to mosquito bites. A couple of weeks ago he got bitten which did the normal fluid swelling only this time after the bump disappeared a rash formed in the area where the bump use to be. Which is right were the hand connects with the arm. This area continued to form small bumps and now the bumps are spreading all over his body (still truly the worse where the mosquito bite was). These are rash like raised little hard bumps on the arm but rash like (like an allergic reaction to strong detergent) on the rest of the body and continuing to spread. At times he itches and I apply aveeno cream to those itchy areas but overall, acts like nothing is wrong. No other symptoms are shown. Has anyone ever seen this? Thanks

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Jenn and I live in Boise, Idaho. I came to the boards when I was preggo with my son who is growing SO fast and already 18 months. We have b...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.