Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My 19 month old is consistently whinning and crying out at night!! WHY?
jilldub02 posted:
My 19 month old daughter consistently cries out at night. Usually it seems for a bottle but she wakes up like every 4 hours not normal because she was sleeping through the night. I resently took her pacifier away and now she seems to be attached to her bottle...she has never asked for a bottle all night. What should i do?????

BabyTalkinLisaLand responded:
I wish I knew this one. My daughter is 20 months old and addicted to that binky. She is off the bottle now since a month ago but the binky is going to be a challenge. Unfortunately she wakes at night searching for it and cries but we are not taking it away until she's ready. I kinda think its cute when i hear that squeeky sound she makes sucking on it in her sleep. I keep telling myself to give her a comfort toy like a stuffed animal instead but i havent.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a SAHM/In-home daycare provider. It's going to be a crazy summer! I will have a 6 month old, three boys all around 2 years old, a 6 year old,...More

Helpful Tips

Straws & restaurants
Well wish I could take credit for this one but I can't. I think i saw it in Parenting magazine. Take a travel toothbrush holder and put ... More
Was this Helpful?
19 of 37 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.