Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Time Zone Change Help!
Tanyoid79 posted:
Over the 2 weeks break I had, my daughter and I flew to NY to visit family. We live in Vegas and during those 2 weeks, she also had to sleep with me and her father as we went to California too. Now she will not sleep in her own bed without screaming (even though she had never slept with us before that) and has terrible mommyitous (she's attached to my hip!) Again, she had always been very independent. What do I do to fix this-I am seriously going insane because I cannot even use the bathroom without her panicking! Any suggestions? I already let her cry and I have a feeling she has even slept on the floor in her room. HELP!

Tanyoid79 responded:
I should also mention she is almost 23 months old.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a first time grand mother. She was born on 11/10/09. I just love her with all my heart. She is very smart.

Helpful Tips

Straws & restaurants
Well wish I could take credit for this one but I can't. I think i saw it in Parenting magazine. Take a travel toothbrush holder and put ... More
Was this Helpful?
19 of 37 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.