Skip to content
Msd88 posted:
Hi I have a 22 month old daughter. My question and problem is that she is breast feed and never used a bottle. she does eat food and drinks from a cups and sippy cups aswell. HOW DO I WINH HER OFF?
tseevers responded:
I breastfeed my daughter unlit she was over 2 years old, and she nver took bottles either, whinning is hard on both you and her. What worked best for us was slowly whinning off, I would cut off feeding that were least important, like the ones right before a meal or right after. And just slowly cut all of them out until I was down to the last one, which was the one at bed time. It took us awhile to get rid of that one, but after a few nights of tears, we were done! You could even use something that doesn't taste good, and then she might decide its not worth it. Good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im Brittany and im a SAHM. I have two wonderful kids!!! Lindzie 4 y/o (11-25-05) who is in preK and Landon 22 months(11-12-08) who enjoys having mommy...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.