Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Bleeding for 37 days without any tubes
ahowell30 posted:
I have been scared to death and want to know what is really going on. I
havent been to dr because none in my area will see me and I have no car to get to my obgyn. So since 7-1-12 I have been bleeding for at least seven days stop for two and go right back to bleeding.....still bleeding now...my mom and grandma had ovarion cancer and I am scared that I may....does anyone know????? I also have thyroid problems and was thinking maybe it may have something to do with all the bleeding...the blood is fresh and red not like a period....and I am one of the lucky ones that got pregnant twice after my tubes where tied therefore they have been removed...so can I be pregnant???? HELP

Take the Poll

Anyone know I am alone here with no women my mom and grandma are dead....help????
I think I should be dead i am bleeding so much.....
  • blood
  • no
  • yes
  • no
  • yes
vote
View Poll Results

woodstockgirl41 responded:
so how did it go with your bleeding did you ever figure it out?
because im having the same problem you are .

june2 replied to woodstockgirl41's response:
Please see a physician as soon as you can. Ask your city or local community for referrals to free healthcare for low income people. It is available. Good luck!

sophylov replied to june2's response:
Hi,
I'm Ms Sophy,
wish to be ur friend and share my investment plans with you,
write me thru my email ( sophypatrick221@hotmail.com"00F ) I will tell you more,
Ms Sophy.

Please remember to reply thru my email ( sophypatrick221@hotmail.com )

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im 17 years old and ive had my period for 18 days know and its the first time that it has happend i need help im scared :( :'(

More Members

There are no other member stories at this time

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.