Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Tired of bleeding and waiting...........
feelingcrazynothingwrong posted:
I'm 36 years old and I've had 3 kids. I started bleeding the end of May and have had all labs done and they came back with nothing wrong with me.
I had a pap and have to wait 2 weeks to find out if it shows anything.
The bleeding isn't that bad, mostly annoying because it comes and goes throughout everyday without any rhyme or reason.
The problem is feeling so tired, achy, back pain sometimes, stomach pain sometimes, just nothing constant or severe, just annoying..........
I'm so afraid my friends and family think I'm crazy or making up symptoms or complaining all the time.
I keep finding posts of woman that have been bleeding for years for no reason.....that has to be an awful fate to face?
I guess I should just wait for the pap results and go from there but in the meantime, I feel so physically, mentally, and spiritually ILL.
Anyone out there understand any of this?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im 17 years old and ive had my period for 18 days know and its the first time that it has happend i need help im scared :( :'(

More Members

There are no other member stories at this time

Helpful Tips

WARNING!!! For all who undergo Transvaginal Mesh Implants ...
A year ago until now hundreds of thousands of women agreed to transvaginal mesh implants as treatment but the FDA says that "it is not ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.