Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
abnormal amount of bleeding/ spotting
swampfizzy posted:
I'm a 20 year old virgin so its not a pregnancy thing like google keeps telling me. I've never really had regular periods, they just show up whenever, however long, and as heavy as they want. When this started on nov 4th I thought it was my regular period and it ended on nov 7th. But then it started back up the next day, but only slightly spotting and painful, so i figured it was the previous months period just catching up. It ended again on the 12th and again started up on the 26th and now its dec 10th and im still going. its only enough to see when i wipe after i go to the bathroom but its painful sort of. I feel like ice picks are kind of stabbing at my ovaries and its constantly cramping in my lower back and legs. Its also kind of a full sensation, like where a tampon would go is full sort of? I cant really explain it. I just dont want to go to the doctor again for her to say its just a cyst like she did when i went for missed periods a few years ago. I also dont really want a stranger spelunking in my lady cave when the red sea is visiting, ya know? does this happen to anyone else?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im 17 years old and ive had my period for 18 days know and its the first time that it has happend i need help im scared :( :'(

More Members

There are no other member stories at this time

Helpful Tips

WARNING!!! For all who undergo Transvaginal Mesh Implants ...
A year ago until now hundreds of thousands of women agreed to transvaginal mesh implants as treatment but the FDA says that "it is not ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.