Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
short period and spotting with cramps
ecove posted:
On feb 16th i had intercourse and there was small possibility of an 'accident'. i was expecting my period on march 10th but didnt get it until the 14th. i'm usually never late, almost always 2 days earlier every month. my period started with dark brown/copper blood when usually it starts pink. it only lasted for 2 days but i got cramps like normal on the first and second day. i didnt have PMS like i usually do. i figured it wasn't like normal because i had become very stressed when i didnt get it 2 days early like normal. i had taken 3 pregnancy test. 1 or 2 before my period but after it was late and one after. they were all negative. on the 28th i felt like i had cramps in both of my hips and on the 29th i felt like i had PMS but dismissed the thought since i had already had my period. then on the 30th i started spotting dark brown very lightly and still am. i took another pregnancy test on the 30th and it was negative. i also had sharp pains in both my breasts around the 28th but i believe that was from stress. is this ovulation or could i be pregnant and have 4 wrong tests or could it be from stress?

sophylov responded:
Hi,
I'm Ms Sophy,
wish to be ur friend and share my investment plans with you,
write me thru my email ( sophypatrick221@hotmail.com"00F ) I will tell you more,
Ms Sophy.

Please remember to reply thru my email ( sophypatrick221@hotmail.com )

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im 17 years old and ive had my period for 18 days know and its the first time that it has happend i need help im scared :( :'(

More Members

There are no other member stories at this time

Helpful Tips

WARNING!!! For all who undergo Transvaginal Mesh Implants ...
A year ago until now hundreds of thousands of women agreed to transvaginal mesh implants as treatment but the FDA says that "it is not ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.