Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
short period and spotting with cramps
ecove posted:
On feb 16th i had intercourse and there was small possibility of an 'accident'. i was expecting my period on march 10th but didnt get it until the 14th. i'm usually never late, almost always 2 days earlier every month. my period started with dark brown/copper blood when usually it starts pink. it only lasted for 2 days but i got cramps like normal on the first and second day. i didnt have PMS like i usually do. i figured it wasn't like normal because i had become very stressed when i didnt get it 2 days early like normal. i had taken 3 pregnancy test. 1 or 2 before my period but after it was late and one after. they were all negative. on the 28th i felt like i had cramps in both of my hips and on the 29th i felt like i had PMS but dismissed the thought since i had already had my period. then on the 30th i started spotting dark brown very lightly and still am. i took another pregnancy test on the 30th and it was negative. i also had sharp pains in both my breasts around the 28th but i believe that was from stress. is this ovulation or could i be pregnant and have 4 wrong tests or could it be from stress?

Helpful Tips

WARNING!!! For all who undergo Transvaginal Mesh Implants ...
A year ago until now hundreds of thousands of women agreed to transvaginal mesh implants as treatment but the FDA says that "it is not ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.