Skip to content
Bleeding during intercourse
An_252015 posted:
I'm new here and have an appointment booked with my family doctor this Monday the 27th. Just wondering what to expect and could be looking at. This has happened for the last few years. If I'm not on the pill then I bleed quite heavy during sex. I have never had this problem if I'm on the pill. Here are some points as to what's going on to make it easier:
  • the blood is very red
  • im a healthy 29 yr old
  • never had an abnormal pap
  • keep up to date on my regular Pap tests
  • intercourse is not pailful or rough, Except for about a month ago I got several cramping during intercourse that we had to stop.
  • I have had limited sexual partners, but always done a STI test after a relationship had ended
  • the bleeding only happens when I'm NOT on the pill
  • had my doctor look into this a few years ago, got an ultrasound done and nothing came up from it.
  • it's to the point sex requires towels, showers and loads of laundry after.
  • my boyfriend is normal size.
  • this has occurred in previous relationships Any help would be appreciated as its becoming quite a pain. My boyfriend is very supportive and not grossed out, but worried he is Hurting me and concerned about my health. Thank you

sophylov responded:
    Hi,
    I'm Ms Sophy,
    wish to be ur friend and share my investment plans with you,
    write me thru my email ( sophypatrick221@hotmail.com"00F ) I will tell you more,
    Ms Sophy.

Please remember to reply thru my email ( sophypatrick221@hotmail.com )

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im 17 years old and ive had my period for 18 days know and its the first time that it has happend i need help im scared :( :'(

More Members

There are no other member stories at this time

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.