Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Vaginal Burning
An_252697 posted:
Ok!!! I know this threaf isn't about my particular topic/question... But it is about vaginal health:

I think I burned/irritated my vagina from my swimming pool water. I went to ER twice suspecting bladder/kidney infection and no infection was present. It feels like I'm on fire down there, particularly around my urethra. On my third visit to ER the doc and I discovered that since no infection is present inside (after reviewing my lab tests and cultures), it had to be an irritation outside. He advised me to take cool baths with Epsom salts, apply polysporin and take ibuprofen to reduce inflammation. I'm really dyyyyyying! It's horrible!!!! Any help, suggestions, advice???

fatlester responded:
Is it possible that you're suffering from vulvar varicosities? From the symptoms you've described it seems like a definite possibility that you've got varicose veins in your vaginal/vulvar region.

Here's a good article that could probably help you better than I can: http://blogs.health24.com/vitaminpete/vulvar-varicosities/

sophylov replied to fatlester's response:
Hi,
I'm Ms Sophy,
wish to be ur friend and share my investment plans with you,
write me thru my email ( sophypatrick221@hotmail.com"00F ) I will tell you more,
Ms Sophy.

Please remember to reply thru my email ( sophypatrick221@hotmail.com )

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im 17 years old and ive had my period for 18 days know and its the first time that it has happend i need help im scared :( :'(

More Members

There are no other member stories at this time

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.