Skip to content
Bleed for half hour after hard workout 3 weeks before expected period
An_253737 posted:
18 years old and I am sexually active, last time I had sex was 3 days before the occurrence. It was protected but only after the first minute. I went to the gym and ran hard for a long time, I felt like I was going to be sick after I ran so I went to the bathroom. And I threw up for like 5 minutes and then felt perfectly fine except for being tired. I went home & showered and I noticed blood in my panties so I showered and remembered that my period ended exactly one week ago. So I did used a tampon and the next morning I was going to change it but the bleeding had completely stopped. So I have no idea what this is. This was the first time in a while that I had gone that hard working out, but I did run the week before and workout, just not as hard. Also I have been under a bit of stress, but nothing out of the ordinary, & my sleep schedule has been a little screwy, but what college students isn't. Any comments would be appreciated! Thank you so much.

jjshanks responded:
Hi I am having this exact problem currently and have no idea what it is, I was wondering if you ever figured out what it was. Please let me know! thanks

mariejade replied to jjshanks's response:
Yes, I was fine. No pregnancy, regular times period. Everything was fine. I'm thinking I just had like some still in me from my previous period and my workout let it go. Not sure, but I am fine! Thank goodness. Best of luck to you.

sophylov replied to mariejade's response:
Hi,
I'm Ms Sophy,
wish to be ur friend and share my investment plans with you,
write me thru my email ( sophypatrick221@hotmail.com"00F ) I will tell you more,
Ms Sophy.

Please remember to reply thru my email ( sophypatrick221@hotmail.com )

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im 17 years old and ive had my period for 18 days know and its the first time that it has happend i need help im scared :( :'(

More Members

There are no other member stories at this time

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.