Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Something Is Wrong but I don't know what it is please HELP
An_256019 posted:
Ok everyone. Couple of mouths again I starting bleeding I was thinking it was period but I don't think it was. But I starting light for 4-5 days and then starting bleeding hard it lasting for almost for a freaking months then it finally stop. We'll nope I starting bleeding again on Feb. 26 and still bleeding. It's light this time but some days I can bleed hard. I do hurt in my lower back. I get these really bad headache can last for 2 days. Feel like I have no energy to do anything. Please tell me what wrong. Doctor want give me any answer.

britt7465 responded:
I was wondering if you've seen a doctor or learned anything more about your situation because you described what I've been going through perfectly. I'm planning to go to medical tomorrow to try to see a doctor but I just wanted to check with you about your situation. Thank you

lalakerslover46 replied to britt7465's response:
Hi everyone. I am 47 and I have always been pretty lucky with very consistent periods. Always were very light and lasted three days. I then started bleeding very heavily for over 6 weeks. I finally went into the ER and they did a ultra sound and it showed that my lining in my uterus was thickening. So I was then referred to an OBGYN. She said she wanted to get a biopsy. I came in for the biopsy and she could not get enough material from my Uterus, because mine is tilted backward. So she sent in what she could and did a pap smear. I have not got those results back yet. I am scheduled for a D/C April 29th, at that time they are going to get the biopsy and she is putting a Meridian IUD in to help with the heavy periods and to help level hormones. I will keep you posted. This might all be some of the same things they will want to do. I am going to the University of MN hospital.

sophylov replied to lalakerslover46's response:
Hi,
I'm Ms Sophy,
wish to be ur friend and share my investment plans with you,
write me thru my email ( sophypatrick221@hotmail.com"00F ) I will tell you more,
Ms Sophy.

Please remember to reply thru my email ( sophypatrick221@hotmail.com )

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im 17 years old and ive had my period for 18 days know and its the first time that it has happend i need help im scared :( :'(

More Members

There are no other member stories at this time

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.