Skip to content
Treatment Administered to Ones with Adhd has Different Approaches
abookercare posted:
Of course there is no one form of treatment that is said to work better than the other. However, it is important to try different approaches for each individual facing challenges with Adhd, or any illness. Though some caregivers or parents may feel the best way would be to try the most natural approach as possible, the most efficient way for those who experience the illness is to first be assessed by a 'Professional health official' in order to make a health decision for a patient's long term progress, and prospective inclusion from the illness altogether.

'The Key to living out a normal life for anyone who is ill is to first
examine the cause, and then find the best solution that works best for the individual.'
Angie, 01/4/11

abookercare, Angie 01/4/11 1:28 p.m.http://www.examiner.com/x-25876-Atlanta-ADHD-Examiner

Boyzmomee responded:
ADHD is generally not considered an "illness" but a condition with various symptoms.

My son was assessed by a professional both a pediatric neurologist and a child psychiatrist.

A developmental pediatrician is also a professional I would recommend in assessing and treating ADHD.

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

Think really hard about medicating children
As a 22 year old with ADHD the best thing my parents ever did for me was not medicate me. I realized the tests I took at the age of 7 and ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.