Skip to content
Tracking Events and Milestones in Life?
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hey there members!
We're compiling a list of all the events and milestones that our members like to keep track of in their lives. For instance, most of us like to keep track of birthdays of family and friends. Parents like to keep a record of when their children hit milestones, such as rolling over, first words, walking, cutting a tooth. And, many of us keep track of our medications, treatments and doctors visits. Members of our Breast Cancer community like to share with others when they have been "Cancer Free" for six months, a year, two years, and on.

Think about what you like to keep track of and milestones you like to share with your family and friends and post them here in this thread. I bet you all keep track of a lot of things our staff would never think of!

Can't wait to get your feedback.

Take care,
The WebMD Community Staff

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

Think really hard about medicating children
As a 22 year old with ADHD the best thing my parents ever did for me was not medicate me. I realized the tests I took at the age of 7 and ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.