Skip to content
need some guidence
nkprkr24 posted:
was diagnosedd with ADHD in the second grade was on several diffrent meddications all the way up to my junior year of highschool then rebelled as most teenagers do and completely stopped talking the med and havent since im now 22 have a family and am struggling bad with my adhd and am not sure who to go to the last doc i seen was very passive and just kinda wrote me off is there a specialist i should see or just find a new doc

Take the Poll

are there adhd specils to diagnose me
  • yes
  • no
  • who
View Poll Results
Boyzmomee responded:
You've already been diagnosed with ADHD. Take your medical records and make an appointment with a new psychiatrist who has experience with ADHD.

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

Think really hard about medicating children
As a 22 year old with ADHD the best thing my parents ever did for me was not medicate me. I realized the tests I took at the age of 7 and ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 13 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.