Skip to content
I Need A Cheaper Drug
Moony123 posted:
I am an over 50 (lol) adult that has been taking Vyvanse 40 for about a year. I like the way it works but I lost my job recently and have no health insurance. This medication costs $184.00 for one month and I can not afford that. I know Ritalin is pretty cheap but also has a much higher dependency rate. Can anyone suggest a cheap alternative to the Vyvanse?
Thanks so much.

sarachoi responded:
My mom has ADHD. Since she doesnt have health insurance, for almost more than 6 years she is taking generic equivalents & she is taking atomoxetine.

P.S: Try here http://www.internationaldrugmart.com/atomoxetine.shtml 30 capsules for $37.50. Cheap isn't it. Also here is a coupon code 111RC make use of it.

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

How Can You Get Most Out This Community?
Hello members, Welcome to the ADD/ADHD community! Please feel free to post or join in any discussions on this community. Useful ... More
Was this Helpful?
29 of 31 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.