Skip to content
I need help!!!!
momslove1 posted:
My son is eight and we think he ha add/adhd, I'm looking for a good psychologist to test him and start working together on this matter, I thought about going threw the schools, I just hate to bring more in theschool system on him...I called serria vista on there program, but we have to be on health families or medi-cal for him to be seen. WHICH does not make me happy to see or hear that!!!! So I'm now seaching the phone book...Does anyone have any good ones or any advice...I have been reading on add/ adhd for about 1 1/2 years now, so I understand alot and bought a GREAT BOOK on it....

momuv4girls responded:
If you post your city and state of residence it would be easier to post some links that would be helpful.

Thank you!
-Kathleen

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

Think really hard about medicating children
As a 22 year old with ADHD the best thing my parents ever did for me was not medicate me. I realized the tests I took at the age of 7 and ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.