Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
son with ADD
ccmlo posted:
Just had parent/teacher conferences for my 5th grade son last night. Have been crying ever since. He was diagnosed 2 years ago. I am exhausted and today, I just want to throw my hands in the air and give up. Does anyone else get so tired they just want to quit. I need some support from mom's that understand. He takes Ritalin 10 mg LA. Going to go to the next level, 20 mg. Have never had an increase.

momuv4girls responded:
Does your son see a Child Psychiatrist for medication management? What Dr. did his initial evaluation ??

After 2-years, life shouldn't be this rough, did he recently start to go downhill? Has he had a recent growth spurt?

What is going on that made you cry? Is he failing school, or is his behavior getting him into trouble?

A bit more info. would be helpful, thanks !
(((Hugs)))
-Kathleen

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

love problems solution baba ji +91-9888401510
Get all solutions in your life within 48 hours and with 100% guaranteed. With in astrology systematic call to guru ji +91 9888401510 and ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.