Skip to content
Finding a doctor
gwyneth81 posted:
I live in the Columbus Ohio area, and I am having a hard time finding a doctor for my 11 year old son. His last doctor supposedly specialized in ADHD, but he was an idiot. Any suggestions?
momuv4girls responded:
We are not allowed to pass along specific Dr.s names, but here is a link to find a Child Psychiatrist:

This is another wonderful organization that may have a local chapter, or one close by that you could call.

Good luck, and take care!

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

Think really hard about medicating children
As a 22 year old with ADHD the best thing my parents ever did for me was not medicate me. I realized the tests I took at the age of 7 and ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 12 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.