Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
How do you know when you are on the right dose?
Kossmore posted:
Last year I was diagnosed with ADHD which was complicated 7 years ago with breast cancer. I have been struggeling with the chemo brain and not remembering things. In November 2011 started on Vyvanse 30mg. By the second day the fog was gone and my memory improved. Now I have the hope I needed. My current dose is 50 mg and have a new perscription for 60mg. Having more side effects on the 50 mg. My doctor does not know how much is enough, she has increased my dosage at my request.

How do you know when you are on the right dose? I'm thinking I may need to go back down to 40 mg because of the side effects.

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

Think really hard about medicating children
As a 22 year old with ADHD the best thing my parents ever did for me was not medicate me. I realized the tests I took at the age of 7 and ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.