Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
ADD...Maybe
Selinarcichosz posted:
You all are not alone. (haha sounds like I am an alien) I am just really relieved right now that I am not alone also. This year this started happening to me..someone would engage in conversation with me and atleast the first sentence will fly right by me and I can't tell you what they said. I got really embarrassed today visitingy fiancé's brother and the same thing happened with him. Then his son my soon to be nephew laughed and said, ''I always have to repeat myself also.'' I almost cried because I always try to follow conversation and I am not really thinking of anything else and I try to listen. I don't know what's causing this I was thinking it could be from the skin infection I have had for two years. I don't know how they are related but nothing has been wrong with me until this point. I have gone to the hospital three times for the staph infection that I have. Sounds like I am getting off topic now. Well, I just want to encourage you all by saying you are not alone we are together on this and we will beat this!

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

How Can You Get Most Out This Community?
Hello members, Welcome to the ADD/ADHD community! Please feel free to post or join in any discussions on this community. Useful ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 28 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.