Skip to content
Sensitive hearing = possible ADHD?
LivingInAJar posted:
Im really glad I am not the only one who has this problem. Mine occurs mostly with sniffing and snorting. I can literally single out the sound in an instant. One time, and I try and find the person its coming from. Then it bothers me until I remove myself from the situation. This has become really difficult pertaining to be in class. I cannot focus on schoolwork because of how much the sounds distracts me. I can hear it in classes of 200 or classes of 20. When I go out to crowded places, I can still here it. Even not in school it bothers me. I cannot enjoy going to the movies, or out to eat. I really want to alleviate it. Im going to try all of the suggested things on here. I would love to go to a doctor, but I dont have insurance.

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

Think really hard about medicating children
As a 22 year old with ADHD the best thing my parents ever did for me was not medicate me. I realized the tests I took at the age of 7 and ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.