Skip to content
adult ADD and Phentermine
wordlypurrfect posted:
I have been complaining about symptoms of ADD constantly. No matter how hard I try to be organized and complete tasks, etc., I am what someone recently termed, a whirling dervish, well put! I am currently in a weight loss program where the doc prescribes phentermine for appetite control. I don't need it for appetite control, since I'm taking HCG (lost 80, gained 20) again, but my PRIMARY doc is so conservative that she won't give me anything for the ADD even though my heart and blood pressure are fine. I'm 60 yo, So, I accepted it from the diet doctor to see if it will help. I hate taking medication, but I'm desperate to at least try something to take some care of this flightiness, etc. I'm all over the place and get nothing much accomplished, and I HATE IT!!
Just took half of the 37mg tab and am just wondering how it will affect my focus, and how long it will take, I know, as an educator, that med such as adderall or ritalin works per day, then stops until it is taken again, Can I expect similar from the PHEN? Do I have to take it every day, or when I really need to be focused?? THANKS!!

powellv544 responded:
hello
i can provide you with the list of Stimulant and non Stimulant Medications for ADHD.
please email me for advise:powellv544@gmail.com

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

Focus on what is fixable
I'm a 41 yo mom of 4. When I feel like I can't get it all together with my house, I seek help of a caregiver who lives to organize instead ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.