Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Concerned wife
roxyau27 posted:
Hi,

I have a husband that has ADD and he "sees" a doctor that is several hours away. I used to take Adderall before I found out I was pregnant and when I did the doctor said that he couldn't prescribe me Adderall unless I physically came to the office to pick up my written prescription because of legal reasons. Well the doctor that my husband sees receives his through the mail and I didn't know if that was legal? I thought you couldn't prescribe that type of medication for longer than 30 days (she gives him 90 day refills) and you had to pick it up. I also thought that you had to have in person meetings before they could prescribe that kind of meds. If I am wrong about any of this than I think that would put me at ease, but if I am right I am concerned if he is seeing the right physician.

Any advice would be great!

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

love problems solution baba ji +91-9888401510
Get all solutions in your life within 48 hours and with 100% guaranteed. With in astrology systematic call to guru ji +91 9888401510 and ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.