Skip to content
Could I have ADD?
An_247041 posted:
I used to be really studious in high school/early college, and I was always able to concentrate for long periods of time on school work. I always got good grades. About halfway through college I slowly started losing this concentration ability and my grades dropped. I am now working on a 2nd degree and I thought some time off from school would be refreshing, but I still have so much trouble concentrating. I was tested for dyslexia, no problem was found. Even though I *want* to study and do well, I literally cannot concentrate on my studies for more than a few minutes at a time then my mind wanders. My school performance is not up to par as a result. Could I have adult ADD? Or would I have shown symptoms when I was younger? What else could be causing this?

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

Talk to your doctor about correct doseages
I have tried many variations of adderall (10 mg, 20 mg, 20 mgXR, etc) It took me about 2 years of trying different variations, but I have ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.