Skip to content
trying to get help
releivethestress posted:
am almost 40 yrs old. ive been seeing pshychs and drs since i was about 15 yrs old.they have put me on everything from anitriptyline to effexor. and nothing has worked yet. both my children were diagnosed with adhd and one is bi polar and we were seeing a psych and she suggested i get tested for all the problems i have. i have tried to get many drs and psych to listen to me but they only go by what the other dr said about depreesion and would not test just gave me more depression meds.. i am at a loss of where to turn as there is not many drs here and am unable to travel out of town..

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

Focus on what is fixable
I'm a 41 yo mom of 4. When I feel like I can't get it all together with my house, I seek help of a caregiver who lives to organize instead ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.