Skip to content
ADHD Specialist in Oklahoma?
GARRICK posted:
I have a 7 year old son in Oklahoma city. I am looking for a specialist here in Okc. We have been perscribed medications by his pediatrician but I am looking for someone who is a specialist in treating ADHD.
momuv4girls responded:

I think its wise to find a specialist when dealing with young children.

Many child and adolescent psychiatrists are well equipped to diagnose and treat children with AD(H)D.
A second opinion is always a good thing, especially if the child is still struggling.

I have located a few centers in your area that may be helpful to you in finding a qualified Dr. to see your son.

Calling them may open up new ideas and resources.

Lastly the link below is a general link for your state.
It may take awhile to sort thru what is appropriate for your son, but I am sure there are a few more options for you to explore.

Take care !!
GARRICK replied to momuv4girls's response:
Thank you very much momuv4girls,I was setting at work reading your response when my son Tripp called and said how good he was at school today. I will look at the links you sent,thank you again.

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

Very simple..
I am almost thirty and still struggling every day.. In my line of work Life and safety are at risk when I zone out. Recently, I have been ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.