Skip to content
Don't know if i have ADD or Depression. HELP
Mjenn posted:
About two weeks ago i thought i had postpartum depression and went to my doctor and she had prescribed me to Zoloft, i hate it, and i stopped taking it. But a week before that, my friends brother stayed over at my house and he takes Aderall for ADD, my boyfriend suggested that i try one for the day because he used to take it when he was younger for ADD as well. So i took one.. And i loved it, i never been so focused and calm in my life, because i always feel really frantic, disorganized, forgetful, and confused, i had no care in the world, i was even better with my 10m old son. I googled ADD and the symptoms were right on the dot... So now that the doc thinks i have depression i don't want to go in there with a new possible diagnosis! and i also don't want to tell the doc that i took someone elses prescribed meds and persuade her to prescribe them to me! I am at a lose, please help!

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

Teaching Your Child to Swallow a PillExpert
Many children (and adults) have difficulty swallowing pills. This often becomes critical as many long-acting medications can not be ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.