Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Help! My 4yr old wont eat food.
Casey024 posted:
My 4 year old son will not eat anything besides Doritos and Gerber Wagon Wheels. When he was 2 years old he choked on a pizza roll and I had to shove my finger down his throat to get it out. Ever since then he is deathly scared to eat anything else. I have tryed not giving in to his Doritos thinking he will get hungry enough to eat something else. Didnt work - he went almost 3 days without eating anything before i gave in. We Have gone to OT therepist and they were little to no help. They just tell me he has "scencery issues" I dont know what to do. Im about to pull my hair out. I cry all the time because they one thing i want more in life is for him to eat. Someone please shoot me in the right direction on what to do...

mattthecat responded:
bump

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

How Can You Get Most Out This Community?
Hello members, Welcome to the ADD/ADHD community! Please feel free to post or join in any discussions on this community. Useful ... More
Was this Helpful?
26 of 27 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.