Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
how to become a psychiatrist
Elizbathmartin posted:
A psychiatrist is a physician who deals with the physiological problems related to human beings. Psychiatrist deals with depression and mental disorder. A psychiatrist is a doctor with a D.O. or M.D. degree from an accredited school and they are licensed to practice medicine. We need psychiatrist in our society to provide comprehensive care. It's our goal to make a depression and anxiety free society so that everyone can get the full moments of life happy life.Becoming a psychiatrist leads you towards a psychiatrist career.

Take the Poll

1.IS that True?
2.Becoming a psychiatrist is easy or not?
3.Do you think i am working for good cause?
4. Is Psychiatrist work for money?
  • yes
  • no
  • don't have any idea
vote
View Poll Results

Boyzmomee responded:
Becoming a physician is never easy and takes hard work and intelligence. Yes, psychiatrists work for money. I work for money. Most people do.

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

How I explained ADHD tardiness to my angry wife
The back story here is my wife and I had been in a "discussion" for about a week. It was pretty intense. She was upset that I got home over ... More
Was this Helpful?
31 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.