Skip to content
ADD
An_250458 posted:
I just read an article dated 1/26/12 about ADD. This article does not accept any more posts. I was livid!!!! It states among other things children with this problem usually fail in school AND usually become involved in drugs. How dare they!!! My 6 yr old child child has social anxiety disorder and may have ADD. She is seeing a highly recommended doctor. I also know people with ADHD. Most things I have read pertaining to these issues, on this site, appear to me that someone wants to scare us more than help.
By reading some questions people are asking it seems too many parents are self diagnosing their children just by reading some of these articles, not just ADD or ADHD. I am not a doctor but please see a good professional before going crazy..

mydixie responded:
I wrote this on 2/16/2013. However, when I went on the website today 2/17 I was unable to log in--I was using screen name as dixiedo. I had to re-sign up today using mydixie as screen name--guess someone did not llike my comment

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

How Can You Get Most Out This Community?
Hello members, Welcome to the ADD/ADHD community! Please feel free to post or join in any discussions on this community. Useful ... More
Was this Helpful?
28 of 30 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.