Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
ADD & Procrastinator
An_250803 posted:
Hi, I am 22 years old stay at home mom. I was diagnosis with ADD in the 9th. grade. Long story short. After the birth of my 2 year old daughter in june of 2011, I have become a huge procrastinator. I have my good days and bad days. My house can get over whelming to clean. I will sit and think "i really need to get up and clean this or that" . Also, my pre pregnancy weight was 130. I am now 208. I can not seem to stick with anything. It is super hard to motivate myself do things. Any help and advice woould be greatly aprreciated!
Thanks in advanced!

AnatomyJunkie responded:
An_250803,

I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling with attention problems. Have you talked with your doctor and gotten medication for ADHD?
Also, while this is not meant as a diagnosis by any means, difficulty motivating oneself and being destructible are also signs of depression.
Oftentimes, depression and ADHD are linked and a person could have both, and this is especially common in women. Check with your doctor and get a diagnosis so that you can feel better! Good luck!

Featuring Experts

My foray into the field of ADHD began by chance. In 1999, I picked up a library book about the brain. And what I read changed my life and my husband&#...More

Helpful Tips

love problems solution baba ji +91-9888401510
Get all solutions in your life within 48 hours and with 100% guaranteed. With in astrology systematic call to guru ji +91 9888401510 and ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.